“The Line” is now launched and available for free download: https://www.artistpapers.co.uk/articles/news/the-line-artist-papers-magazine-for-artists
“The Line” – ArtistPapers launch New magazine for Artists and Illustrators to discover the beauty of Strathmore. Loaded with tips and techniques, galleries, interviews and more this new magazine is published by Creativity International, owner of ArtistPapers who distribute Strathmore here in Europe, to help inspire people to try different techniques using the Strathmore range of papers.
The Line is a way for people to find out about the surprising range of Strathmore papers, how they are used, how they might incorporate them into their practice and how they might also make money as a result.
The Editor is our ArtistPapers’ Artist in Residence, Judith Selcuk. “I am excited about the new magazine, and am already looking forward to the next issue. Do get in touch if you would like to see a topic covered. We will be looking at different techniques each month and looking at the different Strathmore papers to show you how you might use them, the benefits and also to inspire you to try something you haven’t done before.”
Or visit www.artistpapers.co.uk click on news.
We will also have printed copies at Patchings.
Opportunity- Call for submissions.
Artists who use Strathmore Artist Papers are invited to submit work, articles or ideas for ‘how to tips and techniques’ to the editor TheLine@artistpapers.co.uk for consideration.
Creativity continues to inspire young artists by partnering with the Youth Art initiative of The National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies whose President is Lloyd Grossman. NADFAS supported the innovative Rotary Club of Berkhamsted Bulbourne to create the Dacorum Youth Arts Award to inspire the next generation of artists in the region.
DYA Award 2016
2016 is the Second year of the Dacorum Youth Art Award which had twice as many schools taking part and four times the number of paintings submitted. Schools from Tring, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead and some of the villages in Dacorum entered.
Creativity International known to most schools’ purchasing directors and head teachers for their Fadeless Display paper, donated a fully loaded dispenser of Fadeless to the winning school and a Mister Maker Doodle Drawers to each of the overall winning children.
The paintings were hung at Astley Cooper School and more than 100 people attended the prize giving. Prizes were presented by Mike Penning MP and the Mayor of Dacorum. The Mayor of Berkhamsted was also in attendance.
Overall 1st Avril Thomas Bishop Wood School
Enter our FREE Natural History Museum competition, pick up a NEW FREE 2016 catalogue and see our showcase of THOUSANDS of new product lines at the show.
- Consumer demand for Strathmore Fine Art paper has increased dramatically over the past year in the UK market. Make sure your business is part of the growth. Our Artist in Residence, Judith Selcuk will be demonstrating at the show too.
- Check out the Hottest CBeebies property Mister Maker – 2016 will see new lines, new livery (from summer 2016), new TV series, extensive Theatre tour, arena style events (Butlins etc), overseas activity.
- Come and see Phase 2 of our Natural History Museum creative toys
- 2015 saw thousands of our own branded Scrapbooks selling at retail – come and see what all the fuss has been about and sample the new addition due May (Write your own Fairy story); plus lots of pocket money toys and games, arts and crafts, and higher price points for that more generous revenue stream.
- Phenomenal selling success of our own brand Sewing kits – phase 2 due in the Spring (as per new catalogue) plus exciting marketing plans in the pipeline. Great promotion lines too, keen prices offering good margins for you. Be part of it! Ask for samples. Book an appointment with Ian (contact below).
- Many of our customers already know, we are one of the largest suppliers of Education Craft in the UK, and we are now selling some of our educational range into retail, come and have a look at the New ‘yellow label’ packs (Education to Retail).
Read more on our website www.cilimited.co.uk
Creativity International have been the Key Licensee for the CBeebies Mister Maker show for over 7 years. We are pleased to announce that we have renewed our licence for another three years with Zodiak Kids. The consumer awareness of this TV show is HUGE, and the new Mister Maker shows and series renewals UK and Worldwide will bring continued Retail success.
The seventh series of Mister Maker – Arty Party – launched in December, became the second highest performing series for 4-6 year olds on CBeebies.
We are launching BRAND NEW packaging and an amazing range of new product for retail.
Read more on our website: www.cilimited.co.uk
https://www.artistpapers.co.uk/articles/artists/print-making-in-the-somerset-levels-we-interview-myrtle-pizzey Myrtle Pizzey won Best Work in Show at the SGFA annual exhibition 2015. Known for her abstract responses to colour, shape, space, and form not only does she achieves stunning realistic images but she is a prolific print-maker and a most interesting and thoughtful artist. She has won a whole stash of .
We catch up with her and interview her on our Strathmore Artist Papers site.
What are you doing on 10th June? Come and see us at Windsor Racecourse #photography #offers Pick up a free Colour Swatch while you’re there too. Ask us. For more information have a look at the link below, or call Neil on 01384 485 550 or email@example.com
[image using our Creativity Backgrounds Seamless Paper Backdrop, colour Rose Pink, taken by the inimitable Tigz Rice http://www.photography-backgrounds.co.uk/Photography-Background-Papers/2.72-x-11-metres/111249-Rose-Pink.html%5D
Yes! That’s right, you can make your own dinosaur right there in your own home with our new Natural History Museum craft kits! Chose from our Dinosaur Making Kit, Make a Butterfly Mobile, Make your Own Dinosaur Keyrings and our Giant Colouring in Poster! More coming soon too! Quick, grab then before they are all gone!!
Do you sell online? Have a retail outlet? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01384 485 550 to set up a trade account with us. We welcome small independent sellers as well as the big boys. Here to support and get the children active crafting! Join the Kids Creativity Craft Revolution!!